"Molemax HD has been a valuable asset to my skin cancer practice. Not only is the image quality superb but it improves my workflow with its efficient record keeping. The touch screen is a must addition for ease and speed of use. The patients also feel reassurred when they can view the images with you knowing that you have good high resolution images. I would recommend the system to all skin cancer doctors wanting a fast efficient and detailed imaging system"
Dr. C.Pappas, South Coast Skin Cancer Clinic
- The MoleMax HD system camera with auto-focus for 3 modes of imaging Macro, Close Up and DELM (Dermoscopy)
- DELM adapter with unique patented light polarisation enabling 20x, 30x & 40x zoom (optional adapter available with 100x zoom).
- A windows 7 PC unit with power supply, automatic camera mode detection, video processor, high capacity hard drive, and data backup.
- Unique mouse controls and screen on back of camera for quick screening.
- Digital image transfer is by HDMI.
- One or Two 23'' flatscreen colour LCD monitors with 1920 x 1024 resolution.
- A specially designed MoleMax HD equipment trolley for easy mobility.
- A wide screen MoleMax HD software package with All Skin Library, Comparative Follow Up, Expertizer Scoring (ABCD Rule and 7 Point Rule), CosMax Cosmetics Simulation, Automatic Backup, Live Total Body Mapping, Education and Research Module, Trending & Monitoring
- Full onsite training and installation included
- Compatible with Automated Total Body Mapping Stand and Total Body Mapping Stand.
You might be able to utilise Rebate Code 96904 for Total Body Mapping If you have a new patient with a family history of melanoma listed/known in their health record or if the patient has dysplastic nevi syndrome (multiple nevis per location), you may be eligible to use the rebate code along with our Total Body Mapping Systems to create a value added screening service for your patients. With specially trained nurses, they can photograph the patients for you with our automated products and create a trending, monitoring and recall process with your patients.
MoleMax and Automatic Mapping – The Best Practice for the Best Care
Why MoleMax HD?
- Speed up your skin screening imaging sessions
- Create a thriving Skin Screening business with these integrated systems
- Provide the best care for your patient with high resolution body images which may be auto compared in follow up sessions
- Perform a mapping session with increased customer involvement, allowing them to see what you see on the monitor
- Train your Nurses to become Melanographers to handle the imaging sessions with the patients
- Based on the world wide MoleMax Technology used for over 20 years
- Link to Teledermatology, AI and analysis services